Sell Your Home:
Howard Schneider, CEO of the Jersey Shore Real Estate Group, offers his Technology background as a cutting edge in the Real Estate Industry. That, along with his University-Level Education in Business Management and natural Communication skills and comfort speaking and dealing with people, makes him a Listings (Seller) Specialist and this will ensure a positive and successful experience for Selling your Home.
The First Step: Professional Consultation. Howard will make an appointment to meet with you in person to Preview your Home whilst at the same time assessing and valuating it. He will also familiarize himself with you and your Family along with your specific disposition, motivations, and desires regarding the sale of your Home.
Step Two: A Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) will be prepared and then reviewed with you at a second meeting. A strategic selling price for your Home will be presented. Recommendations will also be made in order to make your Home ready for Market and to Show at its Best! Listing Terms will be negotiated and executed and thereafter we will do all the formal preparation for launching your Listing onto the Market.
Step Three: We will schedule a Photo/Video Shoot for your Home. The Media will go into Post Production where it will be finalized for display with the Listing. Everything will be ready for the day of the launch to Market so that it is visually stunning right from the gate.
Let’s go! To Market! Selling to SOLD!
Exceptional Service and Qualities: When Listing your Home with Howard Schneider / Jersey Shore Real Estate Group, this is a summary of what you get:
- Professional HDR Photography (very high resolution)
- Custom-produced Promotional HD Video Tour of the entire interior and exterior of your home
- Custom website with the-address-of-your-home.com
- Custom Designed, High Quality Printed 4-page Brochures
- Personal Escorted Showings of your Home by Howard or other Team Member in order to very effectively Showcase your Home for Selling. Maximum Security is also maintained this way.
- Broker Open House(s)
- Frequent Public Open Houses (if desired)
- Communication channel open 7 days a week
- Weekly Report and Conference Call -Detailed Feedback from all Showings
Are your Prospective Buyers Pre-Approved for a Mortgage? If they don’t already have a Mortgage Commitment (and even if they do), we will engage our in-house Finance Manager who can quickly and easily qualify your prospective Buyer.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION!